This week I would like you to research a predator. A predator is an animal who preys on others. This means they eat other animals. I would like you to pick a predator and find out about it.
- Where it lives (which country is it from),
- What it’s habitat is like,
- What it eats,
- How big it grows,
- Whether it is a mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian or insect,
- What it looks like,
- What is it’s life span,
- How it moves.
- You can also include any other interesting facts you have found out about it.
Once you have researched your predator you can decide how to present the information
- A poster
- A PowerPoint presentation
- A leaflet
- A fact file
- An information text
- Or something of your choice
Remember to make your presentation eye catching and ask your parents to email your completed work or a photo of it to email@example.com.