Week 2 Project:
This week I would like you to find out what a predator needs to be successful.
- What skills and features do they have to ensure they can catch their prey?
- What skills and features do they have so that they don’t become someone else’s prey?
- You will need to look at different types of predators for example a shark won’t have the same features and skills as an eagle or a lion!
Once you have completed this think about how you could present the information.
- Maybe draw (or use a picture from the internet) the different types of predators (mammal, bird, fish, insect, reptile, and amphibian) and label the features and then list the types of skills they have.
- You could write a list of features for each type of predator (mammal, bird, fish, insect, reptile, and amphibian).
- Or you could think about a different way of presenting your findings.
Once it is finished ask your parent or carer to send your learning over to me firstname.lastname@example.org