Wilton CE Primary School Uniform Policy
All children should wear the following school uniform:
- Maroon polo shirt or blouse, with or without the school logo
- Navy jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt with or without the school logo
- Plain grey or black trousers, smart shorts or skirts (jogging pants, sports shorts and leggings are not acceptable)
- Blue and white (checked or striped) summer dress
- Sensible black shoes (not trainers or boots)
For P.E. children should wear the following:
- Navy/black shorts or trousers
- Maroon or white T-shirt. We do have a school PE T Shirt available to purchase.
- Plimsolls and trainers
- Jumper and trousers for the colder months. We do have a school PE Hoodie that can be purchased.
Please also provide a book bag and a water bottle.
Wilton School holds regular uniform 'swap shops' and keeps a stock of free, donated secondhand uniform (ask Mrs Hudson in the office). We may be able to support in the purchasing of uniform for some families. Please come and talk to us if you would like some support.
Uniform provides a sense of identity to children as they form part of the school community. At Wilton we endeavor to keep costs down and do not insist on branded items but these are available for parents who wish to purchase to them.